Ameca is a humanoid robot from Engineered Arts designed specifically as a platform for future advanced robotics technologies and can serve as a testbed for different Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) systems.
In the video below, they test Ameca’s interaction with a human, and it is shown that the robot reacts when its “personal space” is violated.
- the human-like artificial body (AB) accompanies the human-like AI
- eye cameras take images, and the images are processed through tensor flow
- modular design for future upgrades
- Software is the Tritium robot operating system
- Hardware is based on Mesmar technology
To learn more about Mesmar technology, go to the links below:
Watch a short video of this below:
Thanks for reading this post. You can access more categorized news on Robotics and Mechatronics at the link below:
If you enjoyed this post, please consider contributing to help us with our mission to make robotics and mechatronics available for everyone. We deeply thank you for your generous contribution!
Do not forget to contact us:
Be sure to let us know your thoughts and questions about this post, as well as the other posts on the website. You can either contact us through the “Contact” tab on the website or email us at support[at]mecharithm.com.