Nimble® from Nimble Robotics are intelligent fulfillment and logistics robots that can automate picking, packing, and handling through artificial intelligence (AI), employed by well-known brands like Best Buy, Puma, and Victoria’s Secret, among others.
- different kinds of grippers are used for different objects
- the AI learns the suitability of each gripper for a specific object and automatically switches the gripper for proper picking and packing
- fast and easy integration based on customer feedback
- using more robots means more data collection, and more data means higher capability and reliability
- Nimble Robotics raised $50 million investment in March
Watch a short video of this below:
Thanks for reading this post. You can access more categorized news on Robotics and Mechatronics at the link below:
If you enjoyed this post, please consider contributing to help us with our mission to make robotics and mechatronics available for everyone. We deeply thank you for your generous contribution!
Do not forget to contact us:
Be sure to let us know your thoughts and questions about this post, as well as the other posts on the website. You can either contact us through the “Contact” tab on the website or email us at support[at]mecharithm.com.
Send us your work/ research on Robotics and Mechatronics to have a chance to get featured in Mecharithm’s Robotics News/ Learning.
Follow Mecharithm in the following social media too: