Ascento Pro from Ascento Robotics is an autonomous mobile robot that is modular and self-balancing with possible applications in Inspection and Surveillance, Transport and Delivery, and Research, to name a few.
- can climb stairs
- drive at up to 12km/h
- 8h drive per battery charge
- the versatility of legs is combined with the speed of wheels
- can move on flat and rough terrain
- on the spot turning and obstacle avoidance
- custom sensors can easily be added to its modular design
Watch a short video of this below:
Thanks for reading this post. You can access more categorized news on Robotics and Mechatronics at the link below:
If you enjoyed this post, please consider contributing to help us with our mission to make robotics and mechatronics available for everyone. We deeply thank you for your generous contribution!
Do not forget to contact us:
Be sure to let us know your thoughts and questions about this post, as well as the other posts on the website. You can either contact us through the “Contact” tab on the website or email us at support[at]mecharithm.com.